Saint John the Baptist Saint John the Baptist

Good research.

Kokoro's Nightmare Kokoro's Nightmare

When I saw that heel-to-toe step, I felt the impact of the character's movement, and I wanted to see her full walk cycle. The story is kinda simple, without much meaning, but the timing was good in all areas, and the movements were believable. Reading the text did clarify a bit afterwards, but aim to tell the story through those actions and symbols. Even dialogue in the form of text could help tremendously.

Very good job overall.

Sailor Sun:Transformation Sailor Sun:Transformation

Good effort, but perhaps a bit more flourish will add to it. Sailor Moon isn't anything without it's dramatic flourishes, but a modest one would be perfect, I think. Also, try using more contrasting colors, since bright yellow-orange over faded white with the rolling textures makes things blur a bit too much, at least to my eyes.

Drawing Mario Drawing Mario

I always appreciate a good speedpainting, since it really does help other improve by observing an example of workflow, technique, and visual priority. Well done.

FOODIE FOODIE

Although you showed technical skill, an animation is nothing without purpose. This had a story that was simple, yet confusing all the same. Not much context for the plot, but I did like how you worked the camera angles, the different perspectives, and the conscious decision to discolor the blood out of consideration for the potential audience.

Still, it just wasn't that interesting.

Therapist Therapist

It's a complete animation, with good character acting. Everything went relatively smoothly, and the timing was good. It has all the technical awareness of a practiced individual.

The story isn't really that good, but I'm not gonna split hairs on this one. Good job.

One Piece of What One Piece of What

Well timed frame-by-frame, decent voices, good use of the "rational behavior" juxtaposition of the anime's usual beat, very good character acting, and very good camera control.

Jokes were ok, a bit flat though. Humor is the hardest thing to do right. I'm not a big fan of exaggerated noodle anatomy animation, but that's probably the point of this one. It felt a bit rushed.

James Alley Blues James Alley Blues

Very cultured, a good "enjoy the moment" type of show. Excellent atmosphere, and very different in the sense that you present it "as-is", without any need to catch anyone's attention. I like how you managed to keep the head movements relatively synchronized, and the character turn around was decent, although perhaps a few more frames added in to make a smoother transition would help greatly.

Despite my praise for not desperately grabbing for attention, you had this going for a whole 3 minutes without much going on. Perhaps you could add in some more animations for the old man. Minor adjustments to the same profile symbol made me lose interest after about a minute. How about some methodical foot tapping? Maybe finger snaps, anything to better convey how much he enjoys the music, and better express the inner character of the man without needing to say a word.

Angel Face: Well-Wishes Angel Face: Well-Wishes

Hmm. I'm no expert, but that joke wasn't sold very well. The visual style and coloration is neat, very precise and distinct. Good effort.

Detective Salanski Detective Salanski

This is pretty clever. The jokes were a bit dry, but I enjoyed the literal description follow-ups. The character designs were certainly odd, which added greatly to the charm and immediately sets the tone.... until Potatoman. I'm sorry, but the super-villainy suddenness was TOO jarring within the setting, as strange as it was, and the anti-climactic wrap-up left me feeling disappointed. In light of the fact that you did this in only 2 DAYS, I think it's otherwise marvelous.